ANZ has a special going on until 30th June 2015. I you apply and get approved, spend $3000 within the first 3 months you will get 50000 QFF or ANZ rewards points. The other perk is of course annual fee free for the first year. (Usually $425 inc QFF opt in)
Main Perks summary
- Good points ratio QFF AMEX – $1 – 1.5 QFF *VISA $1 – 0.75 (Which is probably the best big 4 bank earn rate)
- Additional 1 point per $1 on Qantas Products
- uncapped points
- 2 x complimentary Qantas Lounge passes
- Unlimited entry to airport lounges outside Australia through veloce
- Discounted Qantas Club Membership
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance by QBE once you spend $250 (per event though)
- 50000 points + free annual fee first year
- Should be able to pay ATO with these cards, 1.45% with the AMEX is the one to go for.
- Requires income over 75k to apply
- VISA point ratio still doesn’t compare to other cards which can be $1 to 1 point.
- Extended warranty only increases by 1 year if its 1-5 year warranty. Westpac is better.
- Free 50000 QFF points and annual fee free (cancel once you get the points)
- can sell QFF lounge pass if you don’t use it
- QFF can be hard to redeem at times
- Should apply before they finish in June